Pregnancy Health Diet
Are you Pregnant? Now this is the best time to organize you and your diet. Schedule your diet by keeping in mind these Do’s and Don’ts.
Don’ts in Pregnancy
- Avoid all type of Raw and un-cooked fish e.g Sushi , Oysters etc
- Avoid all types of cold un-cooked meats like cold cuts, Hot dogs, Cold left overs
- Avoid soft cheeses, Brie and camembert
- Avoid under cook Egg especially with running yolks and egg white.
- Limit your Caffeine like only one cup a day.
- Alcohol and smoking ….. Not in any case.
Do’s in Pregnancy
- Make Fish the important ingredient in your diet especially cooked Salmon, Mahi mahi and Bay scallops because it will give you good amount of Protein until unless very low amount of fat which is very good for yours and for Baby’s health also.
- Emphasize in cooking food up to mark to avoid bacteria.
- At least drink 3 liters of water daily.
- Folate intake should be your daily diet part like all green leafy vegetables.
- Need plenty of Iron as it helps in making more blood cells for you and baby.
- Vitamin B6: 1 big potato daily is enough to fulfill its need.
- Zinc which enhances your immunity and build immune system to fight against disease. Eat fully cooked Beef, chicken, mushrooms, beans, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds for Zinc intake.
- Calcium: Never ever compromise on calcium rich diet.
- Choline: very good for memory build up. Eggs are rich in it.
- DHA: It is the basic need for you and baby so eat Salmon and Mahi Mahi.
- Think less about eating fatty foods and welcome fresh Fruits and vegetables in your life.